Now available from
From September 2024 Starbeck Education will be offering schools History Hire Boxes. In collaboration with Lynn and Dave at History Boxes we have agreed to continue their great service and products into the 2024/25 Academic Year and beyond.
We are hoping to be able to offer schools a similar service to that provided by History Boxes, but please bear with us as we absorb and refine the new service into the Starbeck business.
The History topic boxes include Greek, Roman, Saxon, Viking, Norman, Medieval, Tudor, Civil War, Egyptians, Maya, Victorians, Mining, World War One and World War Two. Famous people and significant events could also covered. for example Florence Nightingale, The Great Fire of London and The Great Plague.
Initially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01530 836111 with you enquiries and we will confirm availabilty, pricing and hire terms for your chosen topic or topics.
The current box hire is for a maximum of 20 working days; this does not include weekends or holidays. We will contact you before the collection date to remind you and arrange a date and time to collect the box.
By making a booking you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
1) Artefacts must only be handled with close adult supervision.
2) Unfortunately we will have to charge for all losses and breakages.
3) It is essential that the artefacts are checked on delivery and signed for by a member of staff who will take responsibility for them.
4) You can cancel the order of the box without incurring a cost however failure to take delivery of the box on the day will incur the full charge.
5) You will be notified by phone or email 2 days before collection. Please ensure the box is prepared and ready to be picked up at reception. Any delay may incur a charge.